Quality Assurance Policies relating to the following matters are taken into consideration when determining:
- Auditors to be employed by us are carefully screened to ensure they possess the required characteristic toward professional responsibilities, they have sufficient professional knowledge and traning and they recive in-house traning as well as continuing professional education.
- All our audit personnel exercise independence and honesty during their assignments; they must adhere to the principles of confidentiality and professional behaviour and they must possess professional competence, reliability, care and diligence.
- Our firm retains for at least 12 years’ working papers and documents relating to all our audit engagements and reports.
- Our audit staff are evaluated by reponsiple partner at the completion of each audit assignment
- All our auditors are obligated to exercise maximum effort in order to carry out quality audit work and apply the principles of maintaining quality audit standards.
- Necessary notifications are made for circumstances where professional principles or regulatory matters are in danger